Bookwalter Binge Raffle Winners!
If you were not able to pick up your prize on Sunday, you can pick it up weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm at our office, located at 372 Merrimon Ave. Asheville, NC 28801.
Here is the list of unclaimed raffle prizes and the winning ticket numbers:
3. Weekend Rental House in Asheville- #741820 – Please email email@example.com to claim your prize!
7. Colavita Classic Collection with Extra Virgin Olive Oil- #741465
9. Skull Candy Crusher Wireless Headphones- #741459
15. Runner Box, Lululemon Gift Card, and Malaprop’s Bookstore/Cafe Gift Card- #741521
16. Eno DoubleNest and Atlas Suspension System- #741553
17. DNAFit Startline- #741553
19. DNAFit Fitness Diet Pro-# 741783
20. Velocio Clothing Gift Card- #741801 – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
33. Oakley Moonlight Sunglasses- #741501
Enjoy an unusual opportunity to ride alongside female and male pro cyclists as they celebrate the end of their racing season. Three routes of varying length traverse some of the most beautiful roads in the Blue Ridge. Jamie & Brent Bookwalter are passionate about protecting the environment, and we are grateful that the Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo raises funds to support our land conservation work!
About the Ride:
The Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo was founded by Brent and Jamie Bookwalter. Brent is a professional cyclist and a nine season member of the BMC Racing Team. The Michigan native is a 9-time Collegiate National Champion and past U23 National Champion. In 2016, he placed third overall in the Tour of California and finished his fourth Tour de France. He represented the USA in both the time trial and the road race in the Rio Olympics. Brent and his wife Jamie reside in Asheville, NC, when stateside and Girona, Spain, during much of the race season. Jamie is also an artist, capturing wildlife and natural scenery in oil and acrylic.
“Protecting the environment is one of my guiding principles and a core value that runs deep in my family and my work,” she says.
The Bookwalter Binge is a party on two wheels studded with races on timed sections. The ride offers three routes of varying length in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Black Mountain, NC:
- Gran – 7,400 ft of climbing in 83 miles
- Medio – 5,500 ft in 62 miles
- Piccolo – 2,500 ft in 29 miles
Want to be involved but not ready to ride? Join us as a volunteer! All volunteers received a Binge T-shirt and a meal at the Binge Party.
Photo credit: Tom & Lubov Byrum of MotoPhotoMe.com