Yee-Haw Yoga and “Partners for a Cause” is a community program and downtown business partnership in Johnson City, TN.
The program includes a donation-based yoga class from Downtown Yoga Center in Johnson City:
- Donation Yoga Class and Free 1/2 Pint at Yee-Haw Brewing Taproom
- Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 pm class time (at the Founders Park Amphitheater)
- All Levels Appropriate
- No pre-registration required
- Bring a Mat or Towel, Water for Class
- Bring ID and Tip Money for the 1/2 Pint
- Kid Friendly
Cash donations collected for each class will go to support SAHC throughout the month of September!
Wednesday, September 19
Wednesday, September 26
Yee-Haw Pint Night
The partnership also involves a “Pint Night” at Yee-Haw Taproom on Thursday, September 27, where $1 for every pint sold (from 4 pm to close) will go to support SAHC!
Come join us! Learn more about our land and water conservation work in the mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina.