Thank you for your support. YOU are making a visible impact on our community, saving the places we love and will continue to treasure for generations to come.
Over the past year, your support has helped:
- Protect 324 acres on the TN slopes of Hump Mountain in the Highlands of Roan, just
500 ft. from the Appalachian Trail — one of our top conservation priorites for over 40 years!
- Protect 220 acres of mature forest, trout waters, and important bird habitat on Little Hawk Mountain, adding to thousands of acres conserved by SAHC in the Yellow Mountain State Naural Area since 2008
- Protect the 310-acre Weaverville Watershed with over 4 miles of High Quality Water and forested habitat for species like the migratory Cerulean Warbler
- Protect 200 acres near Catawba River headwaters and the Catawba Falls recreation area
- Protect productive agricultural land and pursue initiatives to ensure the next generation of farmers can continue to produce healthy local food
Thank you for making all this, and more, possible!