Ways to Give
Become a member
When you become a member of the Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy, you know your donation helps support SAHC’s ongoing conservation work. PLUS, enjoy yearly member benefits!
Become a Sustaining Member
Monthly Giving provides reliable funding to support long-term conservation. It's easy — determine an amount that works with your budget and set up a recurring payment.
Give a Gift Membership
Gift Memberships are an easy way to spread the word about conservation, while supporting SAHC.
Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift
Honor someone special with a gift in their name. Great for special occasions and anniversaries, too.
Other Ways to Give:
- Annual Giving is our year-end giving campaign and is another way you can contribute to land and water conservation in our region. Every Fall we make an appeal to our supporters to ask if they can contribute to our program to help further our critical conservation work.
- Gray’s Lily Leadership Circle, a group of philanthropic and passionate leaders who committ to land conservation in their community by giving gifts of $1,000 or more annually.
- Leave a legacy through your estate planning. We make it easy!
- Gifts of Stock. Our Wells Fargo Advisors account number 4205-3519 and our DTC number for transfers is 0141. Your broker can arrange the transfer for you or you can call our office for assistance, 828.253.0095 ext. 215
- Employer Matching. Your current or former employer may match your tax-deductible gift to SAHC, doubling your impact for conservation.
Support Us Through yOur Business Community
Join Our e-mail list
Follow us, and share!